AOL 6.0

I have switched to the 6.0. It does take a bit of time to download. Most have
reported that they have not had any problems, Some have. But most are going
from 5.0 to 6.0
Only problem I have had was I lost my address book. Good time for me to clean
it out anyway..
For every Update I have done with AOL I do make a copy of the current one
before upgrading. I have a big enough second(D) drive that I can store the
both copies there.
If I have any problems, I have been able to go back to the other copy and get
online and go to tech help.
If something doesn't transfer..then I can go get it.
There are some nice features with the 6.0.
If I am writing a letter I can start to address it and it finishes it for me.
I like that our Instant messages are getting more features.
I like that I can make or refuse Internet Explorer as my default browser.
Some people prefer Netscape.
For mail I save, I can now save it to my hard drive and get it out of AOL so
in case of crash I don't lose it.
I love to be able to sort my email, by date or by name...
If you have any questions you are more that welcome to Instant Message me and
I will walk you through it or help in any way I can.