Re: Election

Just a few comments.  Good message, Chick.

It's " Mary Matalin". who is not exzactly known for her objectivity or, for that
matter, her veracity.

And please, please, do not cite education as evidence of intelligence.  Some of the
brightest people we all know have never been to college and some really mediocre
intellects have graduated from "good" schools -- even have graduate degrees.

I'm sure most people know that Bush graduated from Yale and then went to Harvard for
an MBA.  Gore graduated from Harvard, entered law school and divinity school and did
not finish either program.

And who is trying to make Bush appear dumb and how are they doing that?