AHS Publications & HIF

I'm surprised that there has been no forthcoming statements about the AHS
Journal. How about it,Kevin? When is the Journal coming out??

I know this has been discussed before... Personally, I'm not interested in the
Directory BUT I think it should be available to those that need or want it.
Several possibilities come to mind: 1.Website
      2."Cheap" publication sold to cover printing expenses
      3. Different types of memberships for those that do or do not want
Directory and Yearbook (probably the least feasible option)
      4. Status quo
      5. Have a supplement to the Directory to only list the new members
I sure others can come up with even more ideas!!

I'm also surprised about the lack of postings about Hosta in Focus...or have I
just missed them.

I'll end with a political prediction:
The next President of the United States will have 4 letters in his last