ploidy of S # S

Jim Andersan Ran and Paul

Why speculate on the ploidy of your plants? Just send them to me
and you have an answer for free in a week This includes ploidy
chimerae of which I found already several See my publication in:
Euphytica 111 105-110 2000: Flow cytometric analysis of DNA
content in Hosta Reveals ploidy chimeras.
 Flow cytometry is a much faster and better way than chromosome
counts. I cannot blame Paul for not knowing The Hosta Journal had
a copy in januar but did not found  it worthwhile to mention in the
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands