Re: Political stuff

In a message dated 11/15/00 9:36:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

<<  Why?  Because he would rather give the money back to
 us so that we could go blow it on pizza... >>

Andrew, have you heard of Allen Greenspan?

Andrew, did you know that the big debt years were run by a democratic

Andrew, at least I get to pick what I want to spend my money on, if it is
pizza, then it is my hard earned money and I like pizza.

Lets not forget what Thomas Jefferson thought about the Federal Government,
he basically thought that there should be almost none.  Great man!

I heard that he had plantaginea in his garden?  At least that is what they
say at Monticello.

By the way if you are willing to accept Clinton's shenanigans, then I don't
want to hear about Jefferson's.  N.