Member's list

Good morning, All:

Happy Thanksgiving to all and your families.

I'm looking for your opinions about having the Hosta Membership not as an
issue of THJ.  The daylily society charges an updated yearly rooster to buy
for $15.00.

The American Conifer Society puts out a quarterly 5.5" x 8.5" journal with
color and B&W pix @ $25.00 per year dues.  The Daylily Journal puts out a
quarterly 5. 875" x 8.75" with mostly color pix.  The Daylily Journal has one
or two issues per year that has reports from the various regions plus the
usual journal.  Granted these journals are smaller in physical size. However,
each quarterly issue is packed with articles and pix.  Maybe we can have
compromised physical size with THJ?

What's my point?  Wouldn't you agree we could collectively find a way to have
quarterly quality issues of THJ with articles and color pictures?  We made
great advancements when Dr. Pollack went to color pictures and a better
journal.  We certainly have a large enough membership with the brainpower to
further improve our journal.  What say you?

Hostally,

Rich Horowitz
Stoughton MA