Garden.com is history

Hi everyone
	I guess garden.com is going out of business. Here is an email I got
from them and probably alot of you did too.

        Up to 50% off Everything!!
        Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:12:19 -0600 (CST)
        "Garden.com Sales" <sales@garden.com>

Dear Gardener,

I am so sad to tell you this, but Garden.com is starting the process of
shutting down our retail operations. We will be offering our
garden-inspired holiday lineup (with everything up to 50% off now until
December 1st), but we will be closing our site after our abbreviated
holiday season.  Click on the link below (or paste the URL into your
browser) to shop our Blow-out Sale:

Please visit our site for our final sale. We are proud of our
garden-inspired holiday gifts and decor, and are pleased to offer it to
you at a very discounted price.  You must place your order now through
December 1 at 5pm CST. Even though we're going out of business, you can
shop with confidence. We're offering a money back guarantee on all
returns of damaged or incorrect items; returned items must be received
by December 20, 2000.  To read more about our guarantee, click on the
link below:

With your help, we've created a wonderful community at Garden.com --
through our chat rooms, regional and national gardening coverage, and
our wide variety of products from around the world. We've cultivated a
place that gardeners have relied on for answers about their garden. We
thank you for your generous support of Garden.com and wish you luck in
all your future gardening endeavors!

Cliff Sharples
President & CEO
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/