From: Frances C
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: election - delete if not interested
No hatred or intended distortion on my part.  A vast part of our population, has become so enamored with the thinking " it's the economy stupid", that most of them have totally ignored the moral principals, that must accompany a true leader.  I hear from Mr Gore, some occasional ( when he is addressing certain groups) alluding to his "principals", but,  Isn't he the man, who took illegal campaign contributions, that supported Clinton with "my friend the greatest president ever", and took money for his own campaign from the rabid Hollywood left?  I will say when it comes to some of the stories about his lieing, they are not all quite true, but plenty are.  He is simply not presidential material.  And yes it is important who is our president.  It is much more than his "power" here.  Our president is a reflection of our country around the world

Do you really mean all this hatred and distortion.

 He has shown for all to see, just hat an egotistical fool he really is.  our republic, has hit a real low here.