Re: election - delete if not interested

Hello Narda,

I am not sure why you addressed this to me, but thank you.

I enjoy the discussions as long as they remain at the intellectual level and do
not become personal attacks.  When it gets to being directed personally or
involves name calling, that is when I bow out.  I am sure you have similar

Not sure how anyone else feels, but to me your paragraph about "political stuff"
coloring your opinions of anyone was unnecessaary.  I enjoy poeple with whom I do
not agree and find such discussion stimulating -- like when we were in graduate
school and sat in the caffeteria solving the problems of the world.

I am sure your mother would be an angel regardless of to which political party
she belonged.  You see, that is irrelevant to me.

Thanks again for the message.