Re: election - delete if not interested

Frances, I think that all the good discussion that has gone on here is just
exactly the kind of discussion that has made our country a great place to
live.  Our founding fathers often had very heated debates and several of them
were enemies.

With everything that has been said I am not going to let any of the political
stuff color my opinion of anyone, politics aside, this is a very, very nice
bunch of people and I consider all of them my friends and hope they feel the
same. My mother is a democrat and she is close to being an angel.  N.