Re: election - delete if not interested

In a message dated 11/19/00 3:50:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KateKlass@aol.com writes:

<<   Also if ten dollar an hour jobs are going unfilled, then maybe the
 question we should ask is what is raising the minimum wage going to do to
 hurt us? >>

Kate, the McDonalds at the bottom of the hill from here has a sign out that
says, help wanted, six dollars per hour, flexible hours.

I don't know anyone who pays minimum wages except a friend who owns a feed
store and that is what he pays his teenage help.

But the question that you ask is what I am wondering too.  Why do we need to
raise the minimum wage?  N.