D vs R

Dear Chick,

Although I agree with you 1000%, people who are that opinionated wouldn't
listen to God if He appeared in front of them and told them they are dead
wrong.  After all, they are righteous.

I just let them prattle on--the more they do that the more idiotic they
sound.  It gives the rest of us a chuckle--and if they hear that, they get
even more holier-than-thou and more ridiculous--which is even more amusing.

So let the poor, misguided fools yammer on.  Aren't the holidays supposed to
be fun?

Jim