Re: election - delete if not interested

It will put many small business owners out of business. I for one do NOT
agree with raising the minimum wage. We try to help by hiring people from
Governor John Englers Work First Program. These are people who have been on
welfare for most of their lives. Only about 1% of these people work out.
They don't want to work and want to be paid 10.00/hr for sitting at a
machine all day boxing parts. They steal from us. sleep on the job, show up
for one day and then never come back and someone actually shot one of our
material dryers. My husband has purchased a hand gun and is thinking about
getting a concealed weapons license.