Re: election - delete if not interested - A closet Politician?

----- Original Message -----
From: <NardaA@aol.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: election - delete if not interested - A closet Politician?

> In a message dated 11/19/00 5:36:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:
Here is another little Clinton/Gore trick Got this on a local ("Democrat
leaning") radio station this afternoon  An "Air Wing" ( don't know how many
personal that involves) in Florida, was actavited on Nov. 6, with out any
warning , and sent abroad.  They had no chance to get absentee Ballotts, and
obviously could not vote.  How lucky for Al Gore, that this move was
"necessary".  If this kind of divirsonary tactic ( if that is what it was)
sounds familier, congrats! You have a good memory.  The current (so called)
"adminstration", has used it several times before.