Re: Hosta's and paychecks

I love what I do but to keep my job is what is getting to be the killer.
Our work week is suppose to be a 37.5 hour week but it was made clear that
if you intend to stay you need to do more.....  This week alone Six of my
friends in the computer industry lost their job.  The week before three
others lost theirs.  I am not only doing my work but that of two others.
We've released 4 consultants the last three weeks and will probably release
3 more.  In between doing my job and the other work we now are told to learn
new languages as the company will be changing it philosophy and going a new
direction.  If you don't learn your out.  Loving your job is one thing but
being tossed into a river of alligators and told to swim, sink or be eaten
alive is another.

Your ever loving but very tired friend,