Re: Hosta's and paychecks

Kate Ardissono wrote:

> Loving your job is one thing but
> being tossed into a river of alligators and told to swim, sink or be eaten
> alive is another.

 Kate--I wonder if there is a way for all of us to join together and become a
chain of hosta nurseries. Then we could cast aside the jobs we intrinsically
love, but which are smothering our creativity with long hours, bad pay, and no

Kristi A. Groberg, Ph.D.
1614-10th St. S.
Fargo, ND 58103-4125 USA
home phone: (701) 293-9040