No Subject

Why I am giving Thanks this year!
I didn't get done what I wanted in my garden this year but...
God and Nature are forgiving and it will be waiting for me in spring with all it's new life.
I don't have to cook Thanksgiving dinner because my best friends are fixing it.  They say it's in appreciation of all the years I've fixed it for them and the fact that I've not been home much (despite the fact I was willing to cook again this year).
My family is alive and while not 100% they are at least not in a hospital and my son is a joy (even if we had a battle to get him to learn the rules of school)
While some of my friends have lost their jobs or separated from spouses, they still have their health and are still my friends with a great sense of humor and hope in the future.
I have a wonderful diversified group of people that whether we agree that one hosta is better then another, all slugs deserve to die or we agree to disagree about politics, are always just an email away for advice, suggestions, banter, laughter, or what ever is needed at any given time.  Whether the person likes you or not they still share the common bond of Hosta.
May you all have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!
Kate E. Ardissono