hosta auction for good cause-----Majority rules

Hi everyone
	Frank Nyikos had the idea that people might want to have an auction to
support the library or some other good hosta cause. This might get our
minds off of politics for awhile. If you think it will fly or want to
contribute something let me know. If we do it we need to figure out what
we want to do it for and who will collect the money before we start.
Majority rules.
--
Bye
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/