Re: Killfile list

Thanks for the response.  I vaguely remember an edit function that will eliminate specific emails from being put into your mailbox but if this is so then I would hope that whom ever this person is would use a little less frightening words as I have not been able to put this one out of my mind.  I do not get into religion discussions, he brought that term into it, I believe.
Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois