Re: Killfile list

Beth Arnold wrote:
Paula,Thanks for the response.  I vaguely remember an edit function that will eliminate specific emails from being put into your mailbox but if this is so then I would hope that whom ever this person is would use a little less frightening words as I have not been able to put this one out of my mind.  I do not get into religion discussions, he brought that term into it, I believe.Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois

Hi Beth: I don't know what kind of system you have, but you should be able to call your tech-support (e.g., Apple Support [1-800-500-7078], or even your local server) and ask them how to eliminate incoming mail from this person. I moderate two list-serves on academic religious topics, and occasionally I have to bump somebody who becomes personally abusive or threatening to another list-member. There's no excuse for it, and it's scary when you're on the receiving end.

Best of luck, Kris