Re: election - delete if not interested

>I hadn't thought of the indirect benefits of the impeachment process
>through any increase in tax revenue.  Unfortunately, this is largely
>off set by the lost productivey by the House of Representatives and
>much of the nation,

Why do you say it is unfortunate that the House was unproductive
during the impeachment debate?  The way I see it, the best Congress we
can have is an unproductive one!  The less Congress does the better it
is for us.   The next four years may well be the least productive in a
long time, regardless of who wins, but certainly less so if Gore wins
- which is going to be much more difficult for Gore to steal the
election now that the rejected military ballots are likely to be
counted.  As far as I know, business didn't stop doing business,
people still went to work and life when on.

>Many nations were laughing at us while they pushed forward into new
>technologies and productivity improvements.

Would you please name the countries that have since the impeachment
hearing passed us in technology, and the technologies?  Of course, the
Chinese did make a 25 year leap in their missile technology!

>Salicious deeds occurring in the "house of the people"! What a
>waste of time and energy.  The woman set her sights on him; She made
>her conquest, put another notch in her belt and that should have been
>the end of it.

This is where you liberals will never figure it out.  Personally I
don't care much what Clinton did in the White House as long as it was
done in private, even if I don't agree with it.  It isn't what he did,
but rather that he lied under oath about it.  Lying under oath is a
crime!  There is a BIG difference between personal misbehavior and
criminal behavior!

Joe Halinar