Re: election - delete if not interested

> Hi Beth!

RE:>>It is not about the sex.

If it is not about the sex, then it is only about accusations.  I learned long
ago from a malicious ex-wife that anyone can make accusations but after they
have have been made, it takes lots of money and attorneys to prove how untrue
those accusations were.  And the vast majority of the intended damage has been
done.  These accusations you list are examples.

All of these other implications that you make are either heresay,
unsubstantiated, or the Clinton's have been found to be innocent.   That he is
a womanizer, I readily concur--there is entirely too much confirmed evidence
to believe otherwise.  That he is a traitor to the nation, I do NOT agree.  The
vast majority of this is political rhetoric intended to defame or destroy.
There are extremists on both sides and reading a constant diet of this stuff
WILL make you paranoid, if you are not already.

If you want factual news, I recommend C-Span and NPR.  Everyone else has a
vested interest in playing with your emotions, Matt Drudge being one that is
high on that list.  Informative, sometimes, but ALWAYS sensational with a heavy
slant toward "man bites dog".  These types believe it is the only thing that
sells the news.  Journalists, not reporters, having been trained in all manner
of propagandizing to stir up your emotions.

Save your money from these subscriptions and send it to NPR or PRI, or buy some
Hostas.  Your blood pressure will go down, you'll live several years longer to
enjoy your Hostas... So relax... take some time off...smell the Hostas...

The country is not going to hell in a handbasket just because a Republican is
not in the Whitehouse...

Andrew Lietzow