Re: entertainment

Just so you know Beth...  As long as our schools rank in the bottom
percentile I'll be sending my son to private school.  He does not get to see
many movies and my husband I and check it out first.  I regulate the music
in the house and the school regulates it there.  It isn't easy to raise
children in this day and age but it is still a joy.  I have little faith in
most politicians especially the bigoted ones I've dealt with in Northwest
Indiana.  I have a firm believe that the our forefathers while not perfect
did have a good idea with the declaration of independence and our
constitution.  Therefore it is someone's right to show that trash just as it
is my right to not watch it.  I don't consider it a boycott just a choice
for a different option.  Bush does not make a better policy to "protect"
morals.  That isn't the governments job... it starts with the individuals
and their responsibility to get the community to become a concerned
community again.  When a community starts to fight for good things than
that's what can happen.

Kate