Re: hostas, for a change

I wish I had a nicer setup but Late May early June is the time for me up
here.... What's funny is how different the weather gets within two miles of
me.  Some people got 8 inches of snow and we only got an 1" of snow....
Time to hibernate

When you order, or if you were to order, hostas by mail, when