Re: election - delete if not interested- To Ran

Hi Ran,
Glad to be able to talk to one of my more recently added, "famous" Hosta Mentors (Russ O'Harra will always be #1 because he's the one who gave me the drugs...).  You will still allow me to buy some of your fantastic new additions to the genus, won't you?  ... Even after I attempt to dissuade you from this questionable line of reasoning?

Here's the scoop on Bill and Al.  They aren't the best.  Repeat; they aren't the best.

But surprise, surprise! You guys don't have a corner on the market for "the best" either.  Decent at times, maybe.  As an example, what in heaven's name has your G. Dubya dreamed up now?  That the Florida Supreme Court may not have "jurisdiction" because there is no law on this matter?  Just who in the sam patch do his lawyers think HAS jurisdiction?  Because there is no specific law written, I suppose we should not even TRY to count the ballots?  Believe me, I trust these people out in the precincts--that live in the neighborhoods like where you and I live--a lot more than I trust either George OR Al, or especially their lawyers.   As long as this counting effort has overseers that are from both parties, I can't understand the objection.  This new twist, however, sure shows signs of desparately trying to keep those that voted from having their votes counted...I say count the whole blasted state again and get it done quickly ...

I'm not expecting any Republicans to embrace the "liberal Democratic" platform.  Nor should you expect any Democratic to embrace the "conservative Republican" platform.  What I can't understand is why people refuse to see the good that has come during a President's watch--to give them the appropriate credit where credit is due.  While I might have hated the damage to my personal prosperity during the early years of the Reagan watch, I certainly commended him for the effort with Gorbechov.  In fact, I know I voted for him at least once (Lord, forgive me "for I know not what I do"...Hehehe).

BTW, I love the term "bozos".  I believe it may be a poetic ONOMATOPOEIA (a word that I knew how to say but for the life of me, could not spell).  Love that Internet for finding stuff quick...

And Ran, better keep those snow tools handy!  The Hostas around here could sure use some of your snow...

Andrew Lietzow, Plantsman            http://hostahaven.com
HostaHaven.com                       mailto:andrewl@hostahaven.com
1250 41st Street                     515-274-0300 voice
Des Moines, IA 50311-2516