Re: entertainment

Well, I don't have any kids and I don't go to movies, but I'll chime in on
anything if I can keep Ran from working on his catalog.

Instead of blaming us liberals for what you see in the movies, why don't you
blame the parents who let their kids go see them.  Crappy movies are not made
because liberal Democrats are out to destroy the morals of our great nation,
they are made because that's what people go to see.  And my guess is that sex
and violence play just as well down there in the conservative South as they do
up here Maryland.  Isn't the Terminator a rabid Republican?

Determining what goes into movies and books is not something the government
should have anything to do with.  Stop going and they will stop making them.
Geez, I though you guys were all into the Bill of Rights and everything.  It's
not just about your guns, you know.

Chick
I'll have to take a break pretty soon, Ran, my office is filling up with orders.
But - I'll be Back!