Re: election - delete if not interested - For Joe H.

----- Original Message -----
From: Chick <chick@bridgewoodgardens.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: election - delete if not interested - For Joe H.

> Ran, I think that after teetering on the edge for the last few weeks you
> finally fallen off the deep end.  Conservative paranoia has gripped your
I could bore you with all the issues where the "mainsteam" conservatives,
and I part company.  Issues like our role in the Global economy--(Boy are we
getting had with that one)!  and Tobacco companies special " rights"  (I say
tax them out of existance)  and guns ( We d DO NOT need high powered
automatic rifles for anything) and I could go on.  But simply want to assure
you that no kind of "paranoia" is gripping me.  Instead I can look
dispassionatly at each issue and make up my own mind.  Suggest that to the
"ruling" Democrat overloards.
> I think your idea that the Gore campaign will do anything possible to win
> election is probably correct. Just as I think that the Bush campaign will
do the
> same.  But your presumption that every Democrat in Florida or anywhere
else is
> trying to steal your election is a Rush Limbaughism.
OH -- bad news again due to our storm here, Rushie has been replace for the
last week, by snow up dates.  No ,I arrived at my opnions on my own.  I know
that the Democrat mold, would dictate that everyone is thinking only what
they ( or any political party) want them to, but there are , believe it or
not, a few of us who are able to do this on our own!
> First of all, your assumption that the Florida Supreme Court is biased
> the judges were appointed during Democratic administrations is ludicrous.
Six Democrats and one "independent" and they ignore laws that exist and
simply try to take over the job of the Florida legislature by re- writing
those laws to suit themselves?  What part of the law did they interpert, to
find the "new " nov. 25 th deadline????  They just made that one up, pure
and simple.  A brand new law, talor made for the purpose of getting rid of
Bush.  You will never convince me that the muddle this group of "justices"
provided, was not a biased attempt to skew the election!!
> Should we Democrats fear the US Supreme Court because most of the Justices
> nominated by Republicans.
If they correctly follow constitonial directives, some better fear what will
be the result if they agree to rule!
  Not everyone, especially when you get to that level,
> is a rabid partisan.  The Justices did not ignore the law,
Oh No?  see above
they ruled that the laws were in conflict with each other and that the need
to count all the votes
> was just as important as the need to elect George Bush.  Obviously
> would disagree.
> I have seen the Bush campaign spokeslady talking about all the ballots
that the
> counters are taping together, repunching and such, and I wonder, what are
> Republican observers doing at this time.  From what I can tell by watching
> process on CNN, four people are doing the count, two counters plus a
> and a Republican observer, then three more officials look at each disputed
> ballot with a TV camera over each shoulder.  The idea that seven people,
even if
> it is six crooked Democrats and one lonely browbeaten Republican, would
> to tape the republican chads back in place and punch out the Democratic
> leads me to wonder if there is anything you people won't believe if
somebody in
> the Bush campaign feeds it to you.
Nice try ---  many "independent" observers are or have been in on this
process.  The report I saw was from one of these.
> And you rant about nothing falling in Bush's favor.  Well, how about the
> that Gore is not getting near as many votes so far as expected.
Pore Al !!!  so now he will try to get another ( Democrat installed law)
reversed, the one says you must have the intellegence to actually punch out
the hole. Having heard where the Democrats picked up some of these voters,
and the bribes thet were needed to get them to the poles,  It is no surprise
that they didn't know what to do, and so left " dots" all over the place.  I
wonder how many were in condtion to even read.  ( all that is another part
that scares me to death) If they count "dimpled chads",  It will prove to
about every one what kind of people we are dealing with.
  Do you think
> that in addition to being crooked, we Democrats are so incompetent that we
> couldn't steal an election if we wanted?
The fact is that most democrats, are honest, and have pretty much the same
values as you and I.  But the "parties" are vastly different.  I DO NOT
thrust muchof what  the Demmocrat party tells us.  They are out for controll
of the fractured and many different groups, that come togather under their
"umbrella"  That is why they have the problem of talking out different sides
of their collective mouthes, and   get cought in so many lies.

  And if you're smugly sitting there
> shaking your head "yes", then you don't really have anything to worry
Yes I do, because so many actually believe the fodder coming from the
Damocrat party.
> I know Gore really wants to win, as does Dubya.
His name is George Bush.  You may charitrize him as inept as some Democrats
seem to, or even as a bozo, but try to get the name right.  I have resisted
( out of common curtisy) finding that knid of name for Al Gore,  ( although
many options present themselves)
 But for the vast majority of us
> unscrupulous Democrats, all we want is for every legally cast ballot to be
> counted.
Gosh Chick
 The system the Democrats are yelling about, must have been fair, after all
it was put in place by Democrats, under a Democrat adminstration
 As much as I dislike Dubya
That would be George Bush
if he won the most votes in Florida, even
> though more Americans voted for Gore, (unless you've found some conspiracy
> too) I will accept him as my duly elected President.  I lived through
Nixon and
> Reagan, I can live through Dubya.  It might even be fun(ny).  I wish you
> conservatives could do the same.
> It's the American way Ran.
Stealing lieing, and misrepresenting, is not the american way!  I resent it
on the part of ether party.