A Letter from Florida

An open letter to the rest of the country! .....Ok, here is the deal.
We here in Florida have all gotten together and decided to hold the rest of
the country hostage with these here election results 'till you come and
take your parents back home with you! That's right, we're tired of  hearing
how good it was back home and how beautiful your children are.   We can't
stand it any longer! And where did they learn to DRIVE!!!  We're  running
out of Depends down here, and it's gonna get messy.
You want a president,,,,,We want the speed limit over 20 mph .......Is it a
deal?..............George W. you listening? How about you, Mr., Gore?  Ya
gettin'  this? We need a break, and quit sending the Canadians down here
too!
We mean it, We're not lettin'  the results out, we'll stall with law suits
and claim ballot fraud, anything till you come and take the old devils
outta here! ..........
Signed,  Roy
P.S.  I voted 1787 times, but I only used my real name 976 times so, I'll
never get caught.

Roy Dales
DataShare
830 Lake Rd