"Fowl Play" Fun

Killer Downloads
Preston Gralla
Friday, November 24, 2000
How About Some Fowl Play?

Preston Gralla, Executive Editor
ZDNet Software Library

Are you tired of poultry? I mean really, really tired of poultry? Tired of roast turkey, leftover turkey, turkey sandwiches, turkey salad, turkey croquettes, anything and everything to do with poultry?

Me too. There's nothing I'd like so much as to get rid of every turkey, chicken and any other fowl on the face of the planet. Obviously, I can't do that, but I've done something almost as satisfying. I've gone into ZDNet Downloads and found three programs that will let me blast these accursed animals to kingdom come.

Invasion of the Weird Chicken Like Thinga Ma Bobbers (I.O.T.W.C.L.T.M.B) is a game in which you get to blast alien chickens out of the sky before they wreak havoc on earth. You also have to nuke their planet into oblivion before 50 of them break through your defenses. (Shareware/Win95-98-NT) Click for more.

Desktop Destroy 2: Chicken Carnage gives you an arsenal of weapons to blow away floating fowl. Add any number of moving chickens to your desktop, then use them for target practice. At your disposal are a shotgun, a flame thrower, a rocket launcher, a bubble gun and bombs. (Shareware/Win95-98-NT) Click for more.

The Turkey Shoot Screen Saver places a worried-looking turkey on your screen, and on occasion the poor, dumb bird meets his demise. Register the program, and you get a variety of weapons to blow the creature away. (Shareware/Win95-98-NT) Click for more.

If you're as tired of poultry as I am, you'll want to try these three files for fowl play.

P.S. If you need help, I've linked the Easy Download Guide in the sidebar. For more of my favorite downloads, be sure to bookmark our Killer Downloads page. Click for more.

Do You Yahoo!?