Re: Removal Request

In a message dated 11/25/00 9:59:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

Hi everyone
   I agree with Denise. While the politics wore me out long ago it sure
isn't any problem to hit the delete key. The emails are clearly marked.
--

Bob, well said.

Except the post that I made responding to Andrew about overwintering in a
greenhouse.

While I was out of town my husband installed AOL 6 and now some of the posts
from me are not getting through to everyone.  I guess those few can count
their blessings.  Said with a smile.

Narda