Re: Removal Request

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

I formally request that the owners of this list remove Beth Arnold from
membership.  .

I am hoping that Beth is not removed form the list as she is a friend and I
would hate to lose her presence on the forum.  N.

I must agree on this one. Though I don't agree with Beth's views on politics, she has a right to them. I also know that I DO like Beth's views about Hostas.   I know where my Delete key is.

Diane