Re: LABEL MAKERS

Chick, where is Economy Labels? Do you know if they have a web site? I tried
to do a search but got nowhere.

I have a dot matrix printer, as well as an ink jet. We have laser printers
at work, so printing isn't a problem. Now getting special ink cartridges
just to do this doesn't seem like it's going to be any fun at all.
:-(...hmm, ok, plan B.

I don't have a plan B. I hate it when that happens. I could just go with the
hard plastic ones, and just hand write them with a sharpie. Do you know if
Economy has purple ones? Short ones, no more than 4 inches, hard plastic?

Narda, yes I'm home for the next couple of months anyway.

Mary, gonna do a search on My software Co. thanks.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)