Re: Mascot for forum

In a message dated 11/25/00 11:17:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ardissono@home.com writes:

<< My suggestion would be Lu's tatoo for the mascot.  Either that or a gnome
tending the garden (you could give it a Ran style face).....
 Kate Ardisssono

Hear that Ran, you now have the face of a gnome.  hehehehehheheheheheh   N.

PS.  I vowed to get off politics a couple of days ago, or something like
that.  I do think that I sent message to Andrew about keeping hostas in the
greenhouse for the winter and I have no idea why it was posted under a
heading that had something to do with politics, sorry Lu I am guilty of not
reading subject lines quite often, I am ADD, LD, DH, ADHD, ditzy, scatter
brained etc, etc, etc, .......I am not left handed and wonder at the marvel
of that.  Oh, yes and I have no left brain so please forgive me.  Wish I had
never gotten into the political thing, period.

I hope I remain your friend in hostas and other things, fairies?  N.