Hi Chick,
I was thinking that with the way the DYMO is designed (i.e.
it is a dedicated label printer loaded with your favorite
one-up label stock, for low-volume, high definition labels)
the user would primarily be using it for plant marker
labels, or possibly shipping labels.  That pencil idea is
sounding pretty good about now except for one thing--my
writing is atrocious.

Au Revoir,

Andrew L.