Thank's RE clausa

Thanks for the responses about H.clausa the information is appreciated
greatly. It looks like I will have to get myself clausa var. normalis next
year so i can mess around with it's genetics. As i had said I have found
clausa var. clausa to be an extreamly strong grower in my zone 4 garden and
to be honest i have more than i want in my garden if their is anyone who
would be intrested in trying this plant please contact me, it will have to
be done next season as the ground is a bit to solid for me to be digging
anything this season. Well thanks again.