Re: Nematode talk

  • Subject: Re: Nematode talk
  • From: Parwinder Grewal <grewal.4@osu.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 14:15:16 -0500

Hello Paula,

Thanks for the feedback on my presentation and your intention to support my
research on the foliar nematodes.  I shall greatly appreciate your
contribution.

  I am sorry about the lighting system in the room.  Yes, I can mail a copy
of my Hosta Journal article to you if I have your address.  I shall also
include the text of my conclusion slides.

Best Regards,

Parwinder Grewal