fee for selling at the hosta library

  • Subject: fee for selling at the hosta library
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 05:19:55 -0600

Good morning
	Eventually we are going to need money for the library. We have talked
it over for many months and starting at the first of the year there is
going to be a 2% charge for selling once a person hits $250. This way
the persons who make the money on the auction can help support the
library but casual users of the auction won't have to pay. This is only
$20 per $1000 so if someone is selling $10000 over a year they are only
paying $200 which I don't consider too bad with all the traffic being
drawn to their auctions.
	I can very easily figure out how much has been sold by the closed
auctions. This also gives people time to make other arrangements if they
don't want to participate anymore.
	By the way the library auction now has around 500 registered bidders.
--
Bye
Bob