Re: fee for selling at the hosta library

  • Subject: Re: fee for selling at the hosta library
  • From: JSchw94560@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 00:50:23 EST

In a message dated 11/25/2001 5:25:47 AM Central Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<<  Eventually we are going to need money for the library. We have talked
 it over for many months and starting at the first of the year there is
 going to be a 2% charge >>

Hi Bob and all,

 I am very appreciative of all the work you (Bob) and your helpers have put
into the Hosta Library and the Hosta Library Auction.
 It is very appropriate that I and the other "users" help pay for the
opportunity to use the Auction.

And if there is someone that is not aware of it, the Hosta Library Auction is
still going strong at
http://hostasonline.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl?category=hosta
with hosta SEEDS, and will soon be offering the newest 2002 hostas.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (Jimhosta)

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>

Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506
319-588-9671

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>