virus scan for free

  • Subject: virus scan for free
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:30:23 -0600

	I got this from the daylily list but some here might be interested, I
don't know anything about it though. Lots of viruses lately.

Another anti virus help that people might appreciate knowing about is a
free online scan. http://housecall.antivirus.com/   This one
is a good one too and you can scan without registering.  People I know
use it to clean up after disinfecting their computer with an
on board anti virus.  Others I know who have broad band Internet
connection use only this online scan to check their systems
before closing for the night."
		Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/