spam from Anne Haywood

  • Subject: spam from Anne Haywood
  • From: "Hank Zumach" <zumach@execpc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:21:07 -0600

HI All--For the last week or so I have been getting messages every 3-5 minutes, in groups of about 10 messages, from Anne Haywood, subject line is "Startrek Ripoff".  There is a virus attached to each message.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Other than blocking the messages into my deleted file, is there anything that can be done to stop this from continuing?
Hank Zumach
Stoddard, WI