Re: Pod Development

  • Subject: Re: Pod Development
  • From: "Butch Graves" butch.graves@sev.org
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:47:40 -0500

-----Bill & others

I think I was told (maybe imagined I was told)  that if one pod on a scape
split that all pods on that scape would be ripe at that time.

I would gather from what you folks are saying that I am incorrect in that
assumption.  Wish I had kept track of which pods I forced open.

Butch Graves
Sylvania, OH