Re: Hosta Viruses

In a message dated 11/19/98 9:30:12 PM Central Standard Time, CCREDUX@aol.com
writes:

<< Please forgive me if I have missread the above;but, the way it is phrased,
it
 appears that Meum is saying that the nematode problem is easier to cure than
 the virus infestations.

 In one sense, this is correct, for there are nematicides that will kill
 nematodes;but the expense is great. Also, I am not sure that the treatments
 are really effective.

In a message dated 11/19/98 9:30:12 PM Central Standard Time, CCREDUX@aol.com