Re: Serrated hosta leaves

In a message dated 11/29/1998 6:28:16 AM Central Standard Time, Kdye1@aol.com
writes:

<< I hope someone with some knowledge of this phenon. will
 jump in on this discussion.  >>

Patsy Stygall has three that have retained the serrated edges. They are all
Breeders Choice selfed seedlings. (I wrote earlier that they were Galaxy
seedlings.) I shall send a pic of one to those who have requested such. If
anyone else wants the file, in jpeg. format, let me know.

CCREDUX@AOL.COM  Clyde Crockett