Re: Sandra Bond Hosta book

In a message dated 11/6/1999 8:23:03 AM Central Standard Time,
chriswil@indy.net writes:

<< does anyone have this book, and if so could you give us a short review? Is
it in color, etc?
Hi Chris & All,

I have the edition in English and also the one in German.
An excellent book---great info and beautiful colour pix.

Sandra is probably the world's most knowledgeable person in re the Genus
I visited her just this past summer at The Hampton Show and at her home &
Nursery in Hoxne, East Anglia, with Glen Pether and Ian Chrystal.She is an
amazing fount of info on hostas.

You might want to contact her directly about getting the book.

Clyde Crockett z5