Re: sorts start menu

Bob ,
You and I must be thinking alike. I did the same thing last night.
I was on Cnet last night and loaded  Menu Snap.
Worked great. I do have a long list of programs.
Here is the Cnet site for non AOL people.
NET.com - Welcome to CNET!</A>
I am not sure this next site will work for People not on AOL But you can give
it a try.<A
401697.txt.3715-7-1401784">CNET.com - Software - Operating Systems - Windows
98 - Making Windows 98 Work</A>  This will take you to menu snap.
It is zipped in a PK zip for sending but you don't have to have PK it to
unzip it.  Just unzip and it takes care of the rest.
For the older PC's Cnet has some great  AOL<A
HREF="aol://4344:1207.clean.9447095.605995338"> Computer Tune-up</A> .

Well Bob I can see we are getting bored all ready. ....
Just cause the Hostas and tucked in for the winter, What will we do with all
this time...
Did you get any of your seeds planted inside for the winter?