Master gardeners

Thanks to everyone who replied to my yaking. It has been fun hearing you
ideas and suggestions as to what to say to the Master Gardeners. The most
appreciated information is the message saying that the group needs five hours
of class each year. If they are lucky I can probably finish in just about
that length of time. My problem is not in having something to say, it is in
trying to stop.
These regional meetings where they ring the bell just about does me in. Of
course I realize that is the only salvation for the people in class.
My next project is to decide what to say to a daylilie group and then whether
or not to teach at the hosta college in March. Had great fun teaching at the
one in Atlanta and even managed to finish on time for once. Maybe there is
hope for the future.