Re: Slugs----New Topic

I lay them on there side, on top of the ground. the slugs crawl in the
round pot. The square one is to keep my pets out. Not much water gets
in. Visually they are hardly noticable. Just slide them under the
backside of clump. I tried this as I have lots of pots around and
slugbait doesn't last long when it gets wet. I don't have a bad enough
slug problem (yet) to get Deadline or whatever it is called.

Ray