Re: Slugs----New Topic

Cool idea Ray, thanks.

Thanks to you too Gramps. I got the address the other day and have
left her a message for when she returns from vacation. I got the
list you sent out last week or so from Robyn and had a question or
two. Waiting for her to update her site.

Heck, I'm waiting for everyone to update their sites. (Yes, Chick I
got my order to you all figured out!) (Naylor too for that matter!)

Lu  (Atlanta Zone 7B)