Re: Politics of sorts so delete if needed.

LakesideRM@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 10/07/2000 3:14:16 AM GMT Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
> writes:
> <<  I
>  really don't care who wins but I know a good part of these are true. >>
> Bob I feel that we all should care.  It is a part of our responsibility of
> being an American and living in this country. It is a duty to our children
> and their children.  I take this very seriously but am disappointed that it
> has been brought to our garden discussions.
> Mary

Hi Mary
	I was trying to explain to my daughter yesterday why more people don't
vote before this came up.  I really do care I quess but it seems the
best people whoever that would be don't run. I know a guy who knew Bush
when he was younger and he did plenty of things he has sends people to
prison for now. Look at what Gore says to get elected and the dumb
things Dan Quail(sp) used to say. I will just find it hard to caste my
vote for either.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/