Re: gore

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

>  his Mom is one of the great ladies of the century and lets not forget
> it!

His mom is a nice, white haired lady, much like my mother, except mom doesn't
have white hair.  I hardly think that qualifies either one as one of the great
ladies of the century.   Though since my mother bore me and Barbara bore dubya, I
think that gives my mom the edge.

I have to think that this forum will be a friendlier place if we leave out
politics and religion.

Chick